JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest
The 2020 JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest will happen in San Diego, California, August 2-7 and Pace University, August 10-15.
Each summer, the JCC of Greater Ann Arbor sends a team of Jewish teens to the JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest, a week long Olympic-style sporting competition (Games, ages 12-16) and practice & performance (ArtsFest, ages 12-17), in different cities across America.
Athletes and artists from all over the world also participate in community service projects and social activities to combine for an unforgettable experience and a week to remember.
In 2020, we will be traveling to sunny San Diego, California! Athletes will stay with host families, Sunday through Friday, returning home Friday afternoon.
Before you register, you will first need to create an account. To create an account, click here.
You will also need to complete all of the additional documents listed.
- JCC of Greater Ann Arbor Delegation Registration: (Please note that the cost reflects the entire price to attend the JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest, and does not need to be paid in full at the time of registration. A $500 non-refundable registration fee will need to be paid at the time of registration to reserve your spot. The remaining balance must be paid in full by June 1st). Fees include travel, uniform, food, warm-ups, housing, trading pins. Athletes & Artists will stay with “Host Families” the week of JCC Maccabi.
- JCC Membership: $125 ‘Single Adult Membership’. Valid for one year from date of activation.
- Confirmation Kit (along with copy of birth certificate or social security card AND copy of front and back of insurance card) – due TO THE JCC BY April 1 ($150 late fee).
- Online National Registration (Past participants will need to fill out, but will not need to create a new username or password)
- ARTISTS ONLY: How to apply for ArtsFest
Team Sports San Diego, CA
- Coming soon….
Individual Sports- Boys and Girls
- Coming soon….
Arts Fest Specialties (Ages 12-18)
The JCC has scholarships available, so please do not hesitate to inquire about this. You can find out more by emailing email@example.com
Check out all of last year’s fun JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest!
Want to be added to our listserve? Have questions? Contact:
Deborah Ryan, JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest Delegation Head: (734) 971-0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate to the Ann Arbor Maccabi Delegation, click here or ‘DONATE’ at the top right of your screen.
Thank you to those who have made Ann Arbor Maccabi possible, and thank you in advance to those who continue to show their support.